Wednesday, March 4, 2015

He's a Keeper

I want to brag about how lucky I am to have the husband I do. It amazes me that so many people are willing to live as if they were sharing their lives with another person whike all they are really doing is sharing living space.

The difficulty is not in finding the right person but in wanting to be the right person and then finding then finding the one with whom you are. Do you find your mate interresting enough to pay attention to things you are not inclined to notice on your own? When you care about them enough to learn about their interests in a real way, you become a greater person while truly suporting them. That is the kind of thing love is made of.

I am blessed in that I share that with my sweet, attentive and generous husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment